When you come across a tool that makes your life easier, you get excited. When you get excited, you tell people about it and everyone wins – heck, even the company. So, isn’t it in a company’s best interest to provide a product/service, or in this case a tool, that folks will love and in turn tell others about? Duh! Anyways, what’s businesses should do isn’t what this post is about, but to share with you a tool that has made my life easier.
What I do – Social Media
As you may know, I help small businesses with their online visibility in social media and that means that I research content to share on their social media channels, like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. That’s part of the cool thing about my business is that I am always learning… I’m kind of a sponge that way. I love to learn and I have the right industry for that, different types of clients with which to expand my knowledge in their industry and technology changes. Boy don’t we know, this industry is always about keeping in the know of what’s new in social media.
Where to find content to share
Anyways, where does one find content to share on other people’s pages? There are tons of sources, like Google or any social media for that matter, but ideally industry specific resources as well. It is preferable to use current information as well as trending stuff. As you know, it’s all about what the consumer wants to know, it’s about them, so we must be constantly looking for information that they (the consumer) want to see and will likely share.
What kind of stuff should be shared
Well, as I mentioned above, you want to share stuff the consumer will want or need to know about your industry. It might be how to tips and tricks, specific information on your product so they know how to use it or even why they may need it as they may not even know that.
Plus, don’t forget folks are visual and they just don’t want info sent to them all day long, they want to be inspired, they want to laugh and they want to be motivated. So, you will need to post your industry stuff, your business information as well as the fun and motivational, thought provoking and open ended questions to inspire them to engage.
Post Planner is where it is at
So, if you haven’t guessed yet, or haven’t heard of Post Planner, you are sorely missing out. Post Planner is like a content creating Genius and not only do they have industry information but they have the fun, the motivation, the status updates and such… and guess what, they tell you how viral that content is. How cool is that.
So these are some of the basic features that Post Planner has:
- Viral pictures – quotes, funny photos, inspirational and more
- You just add FB pages that you want to follow or Instagram hashtags or handles and the photos from those are there
- Top content – all sorts of content
- With specific Facebook pages, Twitter accounts or blogs that you want to follow
- Also searchable by specific keywords, your industry stuff
- Status ideas – wondering what to say to encourage followers to engage? They have tons
But wait, there’s more – with Post Planner’s kick ass features:
- You can integrate currently your Facebook and Twitter profiles and post from directly within Post Planner
- You get insights about your posts
- The viral part – this is awesome. When you get the viral photos or top content – it shares with you how many likes or shares the content has currently received. Now, if someone could provide for you content that 30k people have already liked and shared, would you want to know? Nothing like finding something YOU think is great, and nobody cares. Post Planner provides content that people already care about it. WHAT!?
- You can create your own folders, or pockets of “stuff”.
- I have created folders in viral photos of pages that are about funny things, engaging photos, quotes, inspiration so I don’t have to sort through ALL pictures, but the type that I am currently looking for.
- I have created folders in top content to coordinate with the type of content that I am looking for per each client – pretty awesome right?
- You can create custom posting schedules for your content which enables you to que evergreen content. Super cool!
There’s still more cool stuff, depending on the type of plan you select – like a share bar – so your followers when they go to the link you share, it’s still connected to your business. There are bulk uploads, you can add team members and you can have many profiles so not just for you, but for your clients too. It just depends on your needs.
What Post Planner includes*
Well, you can go to the Post Planner website and read up on it, but the short version is, for the cheapest plan – “Love” because you will love it, for only $7/month billed annually you get: 5 profiles, 50 posts/day, 500 planned posts and all the basic features from above. I mean, that’s a pretty awesome deal. Isn’t your business worth it? The next step is “Guru” and for only $15/month billed annually you get: 12 profiles, 120 posts/day, unlimited planned posts, the same awesome “Love” content plus 2 team members and the share bar. The next step is “Master” and for only $39/month billed annually you get: 25 profiles, 250 posts/day and unlimited planned posts, the same awesome “Guru” content plus post targeting, bulk uploads and now 5 team members. Sorry, I know I said short version – oh well, you’re welcome. lol
So, wherever you are in that spectrum, it definitely is set to meet your needs, because seriously, you and your business deserve it.
One final super tip, when looking at the awesome quotes and you see that a picture has 44k likes, 841 comments and 22k shares – do you think it’s been around? So, what could you do, maybe take that idea and make it your own. I’m not saying to steal it and say it’s yours, but to use the idea, take the text, credit the sources and then make it your own. Because, hey, if it was that viral, it could be make a little better or different and still have the potential to be that viral. Wouldn’t you love that viral picture to be yours? I sure as heck would.
Hopefully you already know about Post Planner and if you don’t, you should have already signed up before getting to the end of this blog (I know you read to the end, right? – Gimme a “I read it all” in your comment if you did – it’ll be our secret) but if not, I seriously HIGHLY suggest it. I’m not being paid by Post Planner to write this, though not opposed to it; however will mention that Post Planner understands people and appreciates those who spread the word so I am an affiliate marketer. What that means is any links to Post Planner in this blog will give me “credit” for doing so should you decide to do business with Post Planner. I’m not telling you to sign up for that reason, but I see the value in what Post Planner has to offer and the coolest thing, they keep getting better and there is growth in their very near future!
*Please note that pricing and product may vary based on the company’s promotions, offerings, innovation or change in products/pricing. Again, this is an affiliate post, all opinions are my own and I am in no way representing this company.