Need some help with your Business?
Are you at a place where you wouldn’t mind outsourcing but either can’t afford to pass the buck quite yet or regardless of the cost, you just want to learn how to do every aspect of your business – then maybe outsource?
Sure, you can research the information you want to learn, but who has that kind of time to delve into all of the ‘experts’ out there and determine the best course of action? I spend much of my time researching and following other experts on social media, search engine optimization, paid advertising on Google, among other things.
Get a Consultation
So, why not tap into that knowledge for an hour and see what you can do to help your business as far as SEO, website readability, PPC, social media and maybe some other aspects of marketing for your business.
What you can learn:
- Learn more about what you can be doing on social media
- Learn about website readability and why it is beneficial to you – you want to keep your readers on your website and not scare them aware or lead them off your site
- Learn about writing content for your website or blog that is skimmable
- See if paid advertising on Google is right for you and why you should outsource that task
- Learn how to optimize your website (search engine optimization – SEO) like the pros
- Know that email marketing is a valuable tool to reach your followers and how important it is to be in front of them on a regular basis
These and other questions are along the lines of the conversations I have with clients and other small business owners. There are a lot of misinformation and misunderstandings and I can help.
Let me help you get your business headed in the right direction… or maybe working a little better. Let’s schedule a 1-on-1 phone consultation. If you are local, we certainly can meet in person however it is often convenient and a time saver if we are able to consult on Google Hangouts or Skype. We can chat without outside distractions and share our screens for the instruction portion.
Let me know what pains you and I’ll let you know how I can help! Contact me to set up your consultation.