Are you “doing” social media right?
You ever wonder IF what you are doing on social media is the right thing? I mean, you know how to (kind of? lol) work on your Facebook business page, or Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc etc. Or maybe it’s that you had a personal page and figured, it’s the same thing, so I can do the same on Facebook, right?
- Did you know that Facebook filters your posts on your business page so even if you have 500 followers, you’ll be lucky that 50 of them are seeing your posts.
- Did you know that you can boost a post for $5 and reach 5-10 times your current following?
- Do you realize the value and importance of having profile and cover pictures on your profiles?
- Do you know what you are missing out on when you don’t update your profile information?
- Did you know that posting 1-2x a week is a thing of the past?
These and other questions are along the lines of the conversations I have with clients and other small business owners. There are a lot of misinformation and misunderstandings.
Let me take a look at up to 2 social media profiles of yours and provide you with an audit of what you are doing right, what you could add to your social and how to improve.
ACT NOW – This valuable service – for the Women Mean Business Expo – is available to you at ONLY $25. This price WILL remain through this weekend but I can not guarantee how long I will keep it at this price so act now to scoop up this deal.